Wednesday, July 23, 2014

White dress from Sammydress with tan Rebecca Minkoff bag

This is Olga Choi. She's from South Korea. She's a photographer and she's on lookbook.nu. She's got great style. I love this whole look she's put together. The dress is very nice and I love the bag and sandals and sunglasses. The drsss is from Sammydress Dress. It only costs just over $13. It's the Long Sleeves Scoop Neck Solid Color Simple Style Polyester Maxi Dress For Women. You can get a lot of great dresses at Sammy dress for cheap. The bag is a Rebecca Minkoff Bag. Zero Uv Sunglasses, Anna Xi Sandals, Choies Belt, Michael Kors Watch. Great look. I'd definitely wear this myself if I didn't have a little bit of a belly. I don't think it would work that well if you don't have a very flat stomach. It looks like it's fitted at the waist even without a belt so that means it would emphasize your stomach and you know what they say, only accentuate the positive. Don't wear things that put your flaws at the forefront of everything. Dress to minimize your flaws and emphasize your good points.

No comments:

Post a Comment